Useful information to download to your computer
The forms and lists of resources below may all be easily downloaded to your computer and saved or printed out if required. These are lists of the Library holdings; the actual records cannot be downloaded or searched online as relevant permissions cannot be obtained.
Please be aware that there may be copyright and publication restrictions upon material held by the Library. Information provided by the Library is for personal use only and may not be published in any form, including digitally. Before using any Church records, please also consult:
List of Guernsey Parish, Chapel & Cemetery Records on Microfilm 2: Conditions of use for the Parish and other Church Records.
Click on a document name to download it. Please note that most of the forms are in the easy-to-read Adobe Pdf format. If you do not have an Adobe reader, you can download it here.
PRIAULX LIBRARY RESEARCH REQUEST FORMS
If you have any specific research interests or requests, please read the Priaulx Library Research Service FAQs before filling in the appropriate form and sending it to us. If you would like to discuss your requirements first, please contact a librarian.
Get Priaulx Library Research Request Forms:
Download forms either in Adobe Acrobat format (.pdf) (can only be faxed or posted), or in Word 2003 format (.doc) (which can be emailed).
- Hourly search (.pdf); Hourly search (.doc); Demande de recherche (fichier pdf) (fichier doc)
- One record look-up service (.pdf); One record look-up service (.doc)
- Newspaper search (.pdf); Newspaper search (.doc)
PRIAULX LIBRARY FEES
A list of current fees for our services:
Priaulx Library Fees (.pdf)
OTHER USEFUL LISTS
These documents are lists* of some of the resources available at the Priaulx Library that can prove useful in your genealogical or local history research. If you require further information about any of the individual documents, please contact a librarian.
- List of Channel Islands Civil Records on Microfilm - 80kb
- Donations - 164kb
- Family History Files
- Short Family Trees from Alderney Records - includes English, French, and Guernsey families
- List of Guernsey Parish, Chapel & Cemetery Records on Microfilm* 1 (88kb):
*before using any Church records, please also consult:
List of Guernsey Parish, Chapel & Cemetery Records on Microfilm 2: Conditions of use for the Parish and other Church Records
- A guide to finding and using the resources of the Priaulx Library - 224kb
- Resource List 1A: The Occupation of the Channel Islands/Fortifications of the Second War
- Resource List 1B: The Occupation of the Channel Islands/Deportation, Evacuation, POWs, Escapees
- Resource List 2: Historical Lists of Armed Forces Personnel at the Priaulx Library (Army and Navy Lists)
EARLY GUERNSEY PHOTOGRAPHY: EXHIBITION CATALOGUE & PRICE LIST